Vote to keep Grant Maloy's bright ideas working for Seminole County!
- A Note From Grant -
It has been my honor to serve you as your Clerk of Court for the past 4 years. In all sincerity, I thank you for caring about our community enough to vote and for your involvement in making important decisions that will decide the direction our county will take over the next four years. When I became Clerk four years ago, I promised that; “I will lead the office into the future with ideas and innovations to improve efficiency, ease of access, and the customer’s overall experience.” In fulfilling that promise, I put in place many new ideas and improvements to help everyone.
Now I need your vote to continue making progress. It is very important during this critical time, to have experience and detailed knowledge of how to manage the COVID crisis, plan for the merger of the courthouses, and continue the important progress on the many new improvements that are in development. Join me in making a difference in Seminole County.
Make contribution to help Grant
Days until election day 2020
A Clerk Who Cares
- Created a new self help service center to help people navigate the complex legal system
- Built a confidential, secure, and family-friendly office space for victims of domestic abuse to safely file injunctions and get help from our partner: Safehouse Domestic Violence Shelter
- Created Guardianship Audit Program to help protect our most vulnerable citizens,
- Launched “Operation Greenlight” for help restoring their drivers license
- Created a voluntary jury duty compensation program which has raised thousands of dollars for Safehouse of Seminole Domestic Violence and Center for abused Children
- Started summer internship opportunities for high school and college students to learn about our legal and financial systems
Serving you better.
- Shorter lines - faster service
- Created Only walk-in passport service office in Seminole County
- New jury duty system eliminate long check in line
- New Online marriage license and value adjustment board appeal web portal
- Fast, secure website with viewable records immediately available
- Easy online and and counter payment systems
- Remodeled counters and branches to serve citizens faster
- More services available at courthouses, branches and records center
Award Winning Clerk’s Office
- Multiple professional awards
- Grant received the Seminole County Bar Association “Distinguished Service” Award
- Earned Multiple Awards from GOFA for Excellence in financial reporting
PROTECTING OUR TAX DOLLARS
- Upgraded the clerk county auditor office to an Inspector General level
- Hired professional third party Inspector Generals to audit county government spending and prevent unlawful use of taxpayer dollars.
- Improved fraud and professional training for comptroller clerks to better catch and prevent waste of our tax dollars
- New and improved financial reporting to bring more transparency to how our money is spent
There is still more for us to do...
- “One stop shopping” at the courthouse on 17-92 - all clerk services should be available in one place for convenience
- Protect and allow digital access to our county historical records
- More improvements to efficiencies and conveniences
- Paperless real time court document system
- Property fraud alert system
- Government in the sunshine taxpayer search engine - you have a right to know how every penny is spent in Seminole County