Grant is the right choice for
Grant Maloy will be our taxpayer watchdog fighting against waste and fraud while maintaining everyone’s access to fair and equal justice.
“I endorse an individual who is a small business owner, shares the majority of my philosophy and will continue to manage the office in a respectful and responsible manner and who will do his utmost to protect your assets.
I would ask the voters of Seminole county to join me in supporting Grant Maloy as your next Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller.”
– Honorable Current Seminole Clerk of Circuit Court Maryanne Morse
local business owner
- Owner and operator of Gabriella Growers, a wholesale indoor foliage nursery.
- 2nd generation Seminole County businessman, providing jobs and paying taxes.
- Local products shipped throughout the United States.
- Grew up in Seminole County
- Married to wife Althea for 24 years
- Three children: Shane, Olivia and Bradley
- Active Church Member
- Volunteers in youth, music and homeless ministries
- Lake Howell High School Graduate
- Bachelors Degree from University of Florida
Stay up to date!Don’t want to miss an event? Want to know how to help? Get connected.
Join our email list!