Grant is the right choice for
Grant Maloy will be our taxpayer watchdog fighting against waste and fraud while maintaining everyone’s access to fair and equal justice.
GRANT MALOY ANNOUNCES 5 KEY DIFFERENCES, GETS PASSING GRADE FROM GIBSON CAMPAIGNTo read more on the issue, click here.
“I endorse an individual who is a small business owner, shares the majority of my philosophy and will continue to manage the office in a respectful and responsible manner and who will do his utmost to protect your assets.
I would ask the voters of Seminole county to join me in supporting Grant Maloy as your next Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller.”
– Honorable Current Seminole Clerk of Circuit Court Maryanne Morse
local business owner
- Owner and operator of Gabriella Growers, a wholesale indoor foliage nursery.
- 2nd generation Seminole County businessman, providing jobs and paying taxes.
- Local products shipped throughout the United States.
- Grew up in Seminole County
- Married to wife Althea for 24 years
- Three children: Shane, Olivia and Bradley
- Active Church Member
- Volunteers in youth, music and homeless ministries
- Lake Howell High School Graduate
- Bachelors Degree from University of Florida
Stay up to date!Don’t want to miss an event? Want to know how to help? Get connected.
Join our email list!